Thermogenics - Blowdown Tanks
Blowdown tanks are available for all steam boiler plant applications up to 100,000 PPH. All tanks.
751 to 100,000 PPH high pressure steam.
Design pressure 100 PSIG (1035 Kpag).
Built per C.S.A. code B-51.1, Par:6.5 and ASME code section V111 Div.1
Design and Fabrication Codes
- AMSE Section V111, Div. 1, Latest addenda.
- CSA B 51 - M 1995
For easy sizing, please provide the following information
- Boiler steam evaporative capacity (kg/hr. Or lbs/hr.)
- Maximum boiler pressure.
Manufacturing and Material
- Pressure vessel quality carbon steel.
- Pressure tested mig welded seams.
Interior and Exterior Finishes
- Outside: Brush cleaned and one coat of enamel primer.
- Inside: Brush cleaned.
Vessels are fabricated c/w the following items
- Steel structural legs.
- Lifting lugs (where required).
- Pressure vessel identification plate.
- Manufacturer's data reports.