Thunderstorm - Model X165 - Single Shaft Shredder Machine
The Thunderstorm is a single shaft shredding machine, utilised for the processing of a range of wastematerials. The large rotating shaft installed with an array of blades and blade holders, rips bulky materials against the stator blades in order to provide a homogeneous output, dependent on the size of the built in screen perforations. Due to the size of the cutting space, assisted by the hydraulic nodding unit ensuring material is guided into the shredder blades, a large throughput can be achieved.
Maintenance is simplified by with the inclusion of service doors at the front and rear of the machine which enable access to the cutting space for general cleaning and blade and blade holder changes, as well access to the screen to be cleaned and changed.
The shredder can be fitted with a range of drive systems including geared electromotors, hydraulic drive and high torque motors and this is specified based on the input material and customer requirements.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Overall dimensions (mm) (LxWxH): 5040 x 4560 x 4110
- Cutting space volume (m3): 5.7
- Total weight (kg): 42,000
- Rotor inside length (mm): 1650
- Rotor diameter (mm): 750
- Rotor blades (pcs): 20
- Stator blades (pcs): 4
- Drive power (kW): 2 x 90
- Rotor speed (rpm): 58
- Pre-shredding in large volume throughputs of domestic, commercial, industrial and bulky refuse.
- Domestic, Household, Commercial and Bulky Refuse.
- Tyres (Cars, Trucks, Construction Machinery).
- Data, Paper, Paper Rolls, Paper Industry Rejects.
- Reject Materials, Textiles, Carpets and Floor Coverings.
- Cables, Electrical and Electronic Waste.
- MSW (Municipal Solid Waste), RDF (Refuse Derived Fuel), SRF (Solid Recovered Fuel) Biomass.