Tianyu - Model TY-7000D - Handheld Single Gas Detector
Handheld single gas detector TY-7000D is used in the places where it needs to move quickly to detect the concentration, temperature and humidity of various gases on the site and alarm when they exceed the standard. Handheld single gas detector TY-7000D uses a 2.5-inch clear color screen to display the concentration in real time. The gas sensor based on the principles of electrochemistry or infrared, catalytic combustion, thermal conductivity, PID photoion, Swiss precision capacitance digital temperature and humidity sensor and the advanced circuit design and mature core algorithm processing of handheld single gas detector TY-7000D have been selected and achieved A number of software works and appearance patents.
- Measured gases: Flammable or toxic gases
- Accuracy: +/- 5% F.S.
- Response time: T90<20s
- Display: LCD displays real-time value
- Alarm: luminous diode, sound, vibration alarming
- Detecting method: Diffusion
- Working temperature:-40℃ to 70℃； humidity < 95% no condensing
- Working pressure: 3.7v 1700mA chargeable lithium battery
- Working time: Toxic gas for 300 hours continuously
- IP class: IP67
- Weight: About 132g
- Dimensions: 100mm*58mm*30mm
- Standard: GB15322-2003;GB13468-2000 complying with EMC 89/336/eec