- 99% Destruction Efficiency – Compliance Guaranteed
- 95% Heat Recovery Efficiency with Structured Ceramic Media
- 98% + Run-Time Guarantees
- Versatile operation for multiple source/condition applications
- Skid mounted design for lowest installation cost
- Low NOx emissions with Natural Gas Injection (NGI optional)
- State of the art PLC Control with interface display
- UL/CUL in-house panel assembly and testing
- Custom HR media designs for the lowest pressure drop
- Fast Delivery times
- 24/7 Technical support via modem connection
- Optional catalyst addition for Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizer (RCO)
HOW DOES THE RTO WORK?
The RTO uses ceramic materials in order to absorb the heat given off from the exhaust gas. Then, this heat is used to preheat the incoming gas while eliminating pollutants released from the exhaust streams. This process is best used in applications with low VOC strengths with high waste stream flow levels because of the high thermal energy recovery rate.
Hot gas stream gets passed over a heat sink material and recovers the heat by a cold gas stream passing through in an alternating rotation. Through this process, harmful pollutants are converted to carbon dioxide and water vapor before exited the RTO, safely and purely. This ensures that your company’s exhaust emissions are controlled and safe.
- Assembled and tested in-house
- Burner designed to keep temperature consistent during no VOC process conditions
- Digital data recorder
- Easily maintained with hinged access doors
- Remote telemetry
- Remove organic particulate residue with bake-out feature
Benefits of TKS:
Our cost-effective design is user-friendly while effectively controlling air pollution. We offer superior customer service and support and have a complete aftermarket sales department. TKS has the experience applying RTO Systems on dozens of industrial processes just like yours. Let our 30 plus years of air pollution control experience help you maintain regulatory compliance with optimum initial and long term operating solution for your facility.
TKS has the experience applying RTO Systems on dozens of industrial processes just like yours. Call us today for a confidential review of your application and requirements.