TorqSense - Bluetooth Module for Torque Sensors
The optional Bluetooth interface box bring wireless flexibility to your TorqSense transducers. The box simply plugs into the 15 way ‘D’ digital lead connector. It allows the transducer to be powered through the interface as well as providing a USB output.
Our android app enables you to view the current torque, speed and temperature from the transducer, as well as peak values. It also allows you to set filters and view the current configuration of the sensor.
As the interface has USB output it lets you connect to your PC at the same time, allowing you to run a full version of our TorqView software. For example to record at full speed while using your android device as a monitor.
Using a mobile device with Bluetooth and our software means you can quickly look at the transducer data without having to set up a computer and cables giving you fast access to the information when you need it.
- Connect via USB and Bluetooth at the same time to use TorqView full, as well as the app as a monitor at the same time
- Wireless so computer / tablet can be away from the transducer
- Android app for mobile devices is available
- Provides power to the transducer
- One module solution
- Wall/bench mountable
- Transducer digital lead plugs straight into the module
- 11-32V DC input, powers module and transducer
- USB output
- Data rate
- Android App