Tricor - Anodes & Cathodes
From Fabricated Products
Special applications: Automated sandblast cabinet to assure uniform surface profile. Custom machine to form titanium cladded copper bars to eliminate deformation. Multiple grades of titanium used to enhance anode for cost effectiveness.
- Through our experience, commitment to large inventories of relevant materials, excellent forming and welding skills, and engineering design expertise we are uniquely qualified to build anode and cathode prototypes and production runs of substrate and cell components from titanium, copper, and clad materials.
- The manufacturing will be done at either our Texas or Ohio facility depending on your preference, final destination and/or shop loads. Any welding performed will be in accordance with ASME Section IX. As all units are custom designed, each unit will be evaluated thoroughly for sequence of operations, to assure proper procedures are followed throughout fabrication.
- As production begins, the Quality Control Department will perform first piece inspection to assure all tooling and fixtures are properly adjusted. Once the entire production cell has been thoroughly inspected, the Quality Control Department will lay out an inspection plan to assure random inspections are being performed throughout fabrication and a final inspection is performed on each part prior to being packaged for shipment.
- EMD Producers
- Nickel Alloys
- Stainless Steel
- Explosive Bonded Materials
- Small or large quantities
- Highly skilled forming and welding
- In Stock inventories of Titanium grade 1 and 2
- Ti Grade 1 Expanded Mesh In Stock