Tricor - Titanium Forgings and Billet
From Fabricated Products
We supply compacted forgings, large and small, including bar, shafts, sleeves, rings, discs, and rectangular blocks. The metallurgical properties unique to forgings result in extremely tough and strong components for a variety of applications requiring corrosion resistance combined with strength and toughness. We maintain large inventories of intermediate input stocks staged to provide excellent product within short time cycles. Custom stocking programs are also available. Contact us now for prompt service.
- Pulp & Paper
- Off-Shore Technology
- Flue Gas Desulfurization
- Water Purification
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Steel Processing
- Titanium & Titanium Alloys
- Duplex Stainless Steel
- Explosive Bonded Materials
- ASTM B381 F1, F2, F3, F4, F7 and equivalent
- ASTM B348 GR 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and equivalent
- ASTM F67, F136 and equivalent
- Forged rounds (bars, shafts) up to 20' diameter with lengths up to 38 feet
- Forged discs (tube sheets, flanges) – up to 124' diameter.
- Forged blocks – squares or rectangles up to 70' cross section
- Forged Rings - 6' to 110' diameters
- Seamless rolled rings – up to 240' diameter x up to 30' thick
- Hollows / spindles / unique shapes rounds/blocks/profiles - 2' to 450'
- Multiple plane 'stepped 'forgings rounds/blocks/profiles - 2' to 450'
- Reforge Billet & Ingot Stock
- Greatly reduces lead times
- Conditioned RCS and rounds available
- Special cogging procedures enhance the final product
- Domestically Melted and processed to meet DFARS and Government Requirements
Custom Forged Profiles Available
We often provide forged profiles that can reduce part cost. Contact us anytime to discuss a forged profile for your application.