Triton - Model XTSQ Series - Tilt Bed Aluminum Trailers
From Snowmobile Trailers
Our XTSQ line of tilt bed aluminum trailers takes three popular sizes and adds a partial length quickslide. With additional features like a specially molded wiring harness and a tilt bed tensioner system you can be sure that every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of snowmobile hauling. Triton offers the same high standard in snowmobile covers, a great addition to an XTSQ trailer. Be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Quality 2' coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Tall side rail lip provides excellent containment of loads.
- Fully treated 1/2' marine grade plywood for durability and superior protection from the elements. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Tilt bed Tensioner System takes the slack out between the deck and tongue reducing rattling and damage, which can be caused by the tilt pin hole.
- E-coated four cord rubber torsion axles with independent suspension provide a smooth ride.
- Trailers with ramps use a clamp system, eliminating the need for pins that can be lost.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Wide 101' bed width.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide a higher level of fit and finish.
- Vinyl dipped steel gullwing tiedown bars.
- Durable rear deck protector gives added protection to plywood deck.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- License plate bracket and lights are US DOT and Transport Canada compliant.
- Partial deck length Quickslide™ channels for adjustability.