Tubular Belt Conveyors
From Conveyor Systems
Tubular belt conveyors are a good choice for conveying various kinds of bulk materials over long distances at high capacities. The material lies unaffected on the conveyor belt throughout its journey between the transfer points. The flexible design gives more freedom in optimising the location of the main process equipment and buildings at demanding sites. Horizontal and vertical curves enable reliable and economical design of the conveyor lines even in space-limited environments. This versatility becomes a particularly useful feature when conventional conveying systems are to be replaced in existing installations.
- enclosed design prevents spillage and keeps the environment clean and dust-free
- enclosed belt tube keeps the material handled undamaged and free from external impurities
- simple and flexible layout solutions for space-limited sites
- less cross stations and related auxiliary equipment are needed which means higher reliability and lower operating costs
- standard components already proven to work in conventional belt conveyors