Typhoon - Model X80 - Twin Shaft Shredders Machine
From Twin Shaft Shredders
The Typhoon is a twin shaft, pre-shredding machine, utilised for the initial size reduction of a range of waste materials. The counter rotating shafts pull material into the teeth of the shredder with the support of an optional hydraulically driven nodding unit for problem free processing of bulky materials at high throughputs. The range of blade configurations enables application with many different materials. The shredder is a slowturning, low noise, efficient machine due to the low connected load and can be fitted with a variety of drive systems including geared electromotor and hydraulic motors. The blades are hardened in order to increase their life and the automatic disturbing parts sensor stops the machine when foreign matter is detected, protecting the shredder and increasing operating safety. Operatives are alerted via the beacon mounted on the cabinet and information is then displayed on the touch screen at the control panel.
The Typhoon X60 has a series of blade configurations not only in thickness but in design. Along with the traditional blade that is designed to slide onto the shaft, Donasonic have developed an additional removable blade which enables changing of the cutting teeth without dismantling the machine. This greatly reduces the maintenance times and due to the smart engineering, the blades can be used multiple times reducing wear parts costs.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Overall dimensions (mm) (LxWxH): 4150 x 3500 x 3900
- Cutting space dimension (mm): 800 x 730
- Total weight (kg): 10,400
- Rotor blades (pcs): Depends on blade width
- Stator blades (pcs): Depends on blade width
- Drive power (kW):
- 2 x 11
- 2 x 15
- 2 x 22
- 2 x 30
- The initial process of size-reduction for efficient handling of different kind of waste matter, for example…
- Tyres (Cars, Trucks, Construction Machinery).
- Car and Truck Oil Filters.
- WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment).
- Reject Materials, Textiles, Carpets and Floor Coverings.
- Municipal Solid Waste.
- Domestic, Commercial and Bulky Refuse.