UltraTech - Model 1148 - Twin IBC Hard Top - No Drain
Comply with spill containment regulations while storing IBC tanks outdoors. Store two IBC tanks outdoors and keep them safely out of the elements while providing enough containment to meet EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations. The covered containment will also help to meet the NPDES requirements.
- Uses the same sump as Ultra-Twin IBC Spill Pallet
- Unique, lockable, dual closure allows quick access to IBC tanks or drums
- Heavy duty construction can handle up to 8,000 lbs. per side (UDL).
- Roll-top covers can be easily lifted for routine visual inspection
- UV inhibitor in polyethylene resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
- Swing-out doors provide safety and convenience for loading/unloading tanks
- Safely stores IBC tanks with maximum dimensions of 52' x 52' x 61'.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
- Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations - NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999)
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
- Dimensions: 128' x 67' x 96'
- Uniformly Distributed Load: 8,000 lbs/side
- Containment Capacity: 535 Gallons
- Weight: 1,067 lbs
- Options: Ultra-Bucket Shelf (Part#1160)