UltraTech - Model 9653 - Hard Top P12 Plus Spill Pallet - 12 Drum - With Drain
All polyethylene construction - offers excellent chemical resistance, will not rust or corrode. Separate, lockable compartments feature a unique '2-way' entry system - allows quick access to all four drums. Roll-top covers can easily be lifted from waist height to access drum tops. Swing out doors provide safety and convenience for loading or unloading drums. Low-profile (8 3/4' height) containment pallet positions drum-tops at a safe, convenient level to pour wastes into funnels or to use drum pumps.
• Rugged, 9,000 lb. uniformly distributed load (UDL) capacity per compartment allows safe storage of IBC tanks as well as drums.
• Ultratech Units ship partially unassembled for freight savings.
• Multiple 4-drum compartments offer flexible usage for a broad range of operations, including: storage of virgin chemicals, active hazardous waste collection, and storage of spill response supplies. Internal walls and separate sumps allow materials to be segregated.
• Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999). Considered a Stormwater Management 'Best Management Practice' product (BMP). Also meets SPCC Regulations for secondary containment of hydrocarbons.
- Dimensions: 188' x 62' x 79'
- Load Capacity UDL per Compartment: 9,000 lbs.
- Containment Capacity per Compartment: 75 Gallons
- Weight: 1,190 lbs.