UltraTech - Model UT-1058 - IBC Spill Pallet (with Drain)
UltraTech Double Stack IBC Tanks And Save Valuable Floor Space! UltraTech’s IBC Spill Pallet’s 16,000 lb. weight capacity, allows you to safely double stack IBC containers, preventing unwanted spills in tight places. Its large, 400-gallon spill containment capacity keeps you in compliance with EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations and its all-polyethylene construction provides excellent chemical compatibility.
- 16,000 lb. weight capacity (UDL) accommodates up to two full IBC containers.
- 100% polyethylene construction has no metal parts —rust and corrosion are a thing of the past.
- All grating and inner components are easily removed for quick and easy clean-up.
- 400-gallon sump capacity meets SPCC spill containment requirements and EPA Container Storage Regulation,40 CFR 264.175.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
• Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
- Dimensions: 58 3/4' x 58 3/4' x 33'
- Usable Grating Surface: 52' x 52'
- Uniformly Distributed Load: 16,000 lbs.
- Containment Capacity: 400 Gallons
- Drain: True
- Weight: 444 lbs.