From Sewer Flushing
Vac-Con's Hot Shot high-pressure water vac jet machines are ideal for removing stones, bottles, cans, grease, sludge, and other debris from sanitary sewer and/or storm drain lines by the flushing action of high-pressure water. Hot Shot machines are equipped with a self-contained, non-corrosive, non-metallic water tank and can be operated by one man, with all operating controls for high-pressure water, hose reel, located at the front of the machine for ease of operation and more safety.
- Front Mounted Hose Reel, 600' x 1' Capacity
- Polyethylene Water Tank
- Constructed of durable cross-linked polyethylene, these tanks won't deteriorate from the elements either inside or outside the tanks. We are so confident we offer a standard ten-year warranty.
- 30 gpm/3000 psi Water Pump System
- Auxiliary Engine or Hydrostatic Drive
- Vac-Con®'s unique 2-engine design uses the chassis engine to drive the vacuum where you really need the power. And the auxiliary engine for the water system delivers continuous, complete water recirculation when you're in motion or resting. This 2-engine design allows the convenience of truly independent vacuum and water system operation.
- 1000/1600 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- Hose rewind guide
- 600 psi Hand gun system with 25' of hose & nozzle
- 1 each Sanitary and Penetrator nozzles
- Standard Cleaning Nozzle
- Standard Chisel Nozzle
- Grenade Nozzle
- 1' Standard Nozzle
- ICC Lighting
- DuPont Imron 5000 Paint
- 12 Month Standard Warranty
Articulating Hose Reel optional
- The Vac-Con articulating hose reel articulates 180° allowing operator to work in any position throughout this arc. This allows greater flexibility in truck placement for manholes located in tough areas and provides greater safety to the operator.
- The reel can extend beyond the width of the vehicle for allowing positioning over offset manholes, catch basins, etc.
- The reel is supplied with a hydraulically controlled outrigger leg that comes in contact with the ground for added stability.
- The reel can be supplied with either a pivot to the driver's side or passenger side of the unit.
- Root Control System
- Vaporooter® is the most effective way to kill roots, period.
- Its scientific formula is guaranteed to destroy roots on contact and inhibit re-growth for years. It’s the simplest, fastest, and most effective way to maintain free-flowing lines at a fraction of the cost of cutting roots. Applied throughout the United States for more than 40 years, Vaporooter uses an effective combination of metam sodium and dichlobenil. Together they create a devastating one-two punch on roots. Metam sodium penetrates root cells destroying roots on contact while dichlobenil bonds to pipe walls, joints and cracks; preventing new root growth from blocking pipes for years.
- Root control has never been faster and easier than applying Vaporooter with the new Jet Set Commander. At the push of a touch screen button, operators go from jetting to foaming in seconds and then simply retrieve the hose while filling the pipe with Vaporooter foam, killing roots on contact and preventing them from causing a blockage.
- Vaporooter’s computerized; patented system can be added to any Vac-Con Combination Machine or Jet truck.