Valvan - Model V15-V25 - Single Box Vertical Baling Press Manual Feeding
These small and compact baling presses are suited to be placed in spaces with limited room. In-between production lines, in store rooms or distribution centres . They are used to bale limited amounts of cardboard , plastic foils, yarn, textiles and trim waste. Filling is done manually using a secured loading door at the front of the pressbox. Several versions and specifications are available. Please contact us to discuss the possibilities for baling your product in our vertical recycling baling presses.
These robust machines take up only limited floor space and are easy to operate.
Tying of the bales is done manually by using metal quick links, straps or even twine and cord.
- Balesize : ±1150 mm (L) x ± 600 mm (W) x ± 650 mm (Max. Height)
- Baleweight: 100-150 kg (strongly dependent on materials to be baled)
- Available pressing foces: 15 Ton and 25 Ton
- Auto-bale expulsion included
- Integrated Automatic Strapping system
- Automatic inline wrapping two sides (top and bottom sheet)
Some applications require only a top and a bottom sheet to store the bales in a warehouse before further processing.
To achieve this we use a sheet applicator to apply top- and bottom sheet before strapping takes place.
- Offline wrapping of the allready strapped bale