Van Essen - Model AS346 - Diver Smart Interface Cable
The Diver Smart Interface Cable™ is a communication device that link the Divers to a PC, laptop and/or tablet. Simply plug the Smart Interface Cable in any available USB port on the computer and connect the other end to the communication cable.
The deployed Diver can now be accessed using the free Diver-Office software. Once connected, the Diver can be programmed, settings read, or data downloaded.
- The Smart Interface Cable features a barometric sensor that allows for real-time comparison of Diver readings and manual measurements. After connecting the Smart Interface Cable, the Diver can be returned to its original position in the well with the supplied Suspension Plate.
- The Smart Interface Cable features indicators that identify if a cable is connected, a Diver is connected to the communication cable, or if the communication cable is malfunctioning.
- The Smart Interface Cable can be used for communication cables from 1 meter up to 500 meters in length.
- The Smart Interface Cable is designed for use in the field and supports all Divers.
- Real-time atmospheric pressure measurement
- Informational indicators: ready, sending data, receiving data
- Warning indicators: Diver not connected/communicating, cable malfunctioning
- Compare Diver measurements to manual measurements
- Power supply : USB
- Length USB cable : ~1.80 m
- Temperature Range : -20 to 60 °C
- Supported communication cable length (DXT or DDC) : 1 to 500 meter