Van Essen - Model Diver-Gate(M) - Portable Low-Power Device
From Remote Monitoring
The Diver-Gate(M) is a portable low-power device that communicates wirelessly with the Diver-DXT to retrieve data from Diver dataloggers within a range of 500 meters. The Diver-Gate(M) connects to a laptop equipped with Diver-Office.
Advantages of the Diver-Gate(M) system are:
- Improved efficiency up to 85% by collecting field data wirelessly from multiple wells.
- Safely collect data wirelessly in areas where wildlife or environmental hazards may pose a safety risk.
- Achieve precise measurements, temperature and conductivity levels with reliable Diver dataloggers.
- Install effortlessly in almost any environment, and in most monitoring wells.
- Simplify project workflows by automatically processing monitoring data.
- Manage, analyze, visualize, and report your data using user-friendly desktop software and/or a secure online portal.
- A fully charged battery can be used for one or more days in the field
- Radio range to Diver-DXT up to 500 m Line of Sight
- Connect to monitoring wells up to 500 meters away
- Light weight and small form factor
- Save time
- Safely collect data
- Simple installation
- Deploy anywhere
- USB rechargeable battery lasting 8-10 hours
- Operates on the unlicensed 2.4 GHz ISM radio band. Radio range to Diver-DXT up to 500 m line of sight
- Total Weight: 180 g
- Dimensions: 56mm x 135mm x 30mm