VanEssen Micro-Dive - Model DI601, DI602, DI605, DI610 - Dataloggers
Measuring only 88 mm (3.46″) in length and 18 mm (0.71″) in diameter, the Micro-Diver is Van Essen’s smallest Diver. The Micro-Diver® is a submersible datalogger for long-term, uninterrupted, real-time water level monitoring using a pressure sensor when submerged at a fixed level under the water surface. The pressure sensor measures the equivalent hydrostatic pressure of the water above the sensor diaphragm to calculate the total water depth. The Diver autonomously measures pressure and temperature and records them in its internal memory. The Diver is ideal for ground and surface water level applications.
The Micro-Diver is specifically designed for monitoring wells or drive-points too small to accommodate larger dataloggers. In addition to its compact size, the Micro-Diver’s memory capacity can store up to 48,000 measurements (date/time, pressure and temperature) – almost one measurement every ten minutes for an entire year.
The Micro-Diver has the following sample methods: fixed length intervals, event dependent, averaging and pumping test.
The Micro-Diver is available in the following pressure ranges: 10 m, 20 m, 50 m and 100 m..
- Compact size: Ø 18 mm – length 88 mm
- 48,000 records of time stamp, pressure and temperature
- 30-Point Pressure Factory Calibration
- Pre-programmed and user defined pumping tests
- Fits ¾ inch drive points and piezometers
- Event based, averaging and pumping tests sample methods to conserve memory
- Cost effective frequent, long-term measuring
- Reliable and accurate data
- No need to search through extraneous data
- Fits any application
- Engineering and construction: Pump tests
- Aquifer characterization: Pump and slug tests
- Shallow water monitoring: Drive-points
- Long-term groundwater monitoring: Small diameters wells