VanEssen - Model Diver-DXT - Battery-Powered Radio Device
From Remote Monitoring
If access to the well is limited, by fences or water for example, the Diver-DXT can be installed to wirelessly collect Diver data up to 500 meter. The Diver-DXT is a battery-powered radio device to acquire data and adjust Diver settings wirelessly from the Diver to the Diver-Gate. A built-in barometric datalogger is used to convert pressure data into accurate groundwater levels.
- Connects directly to Diver dataloggers via an adjustable, detachable cable
- Contains a built-in barometric pressure and temperature datalogger (model AS401 only) for automatic barometric compensation
- Durable, robust and water resistant housing
- Extra long battery life perfect for long-term monitoring
- Suitable for various different installation types: above ground, below ground (street pot), within synthetic protective cover
- Easy to install and adaptable to most monitoring wells
- Provides wireless long-range communication for remote data collection
- Operates on 2.4 GHz ISM band providing a range to the Diver-Gate(m) up to 500 meter depending on:
- Contains built-in barometric and temperature datalogger (model AS401 only) with a fixed sample interval of 1 hour, allowing for automatic barometric compensation during wireless data collection.
- Built-in power supply with up to a 5-year battery life (based on typical use)
- Durable, robust, waterproof housing