Verder - Double Diaphragm Pumps
From Diaphragm Pumps
VERDERAIR is the name given to a complete, well balanced series of air operated double diaphragm pumps. The VERDER Group consists of a number of technical trading and production companies actively engaged in the areas of liquid, dry and synthetic materials technology.
Since the formation of the group at the end of the...
Since the formation of the group at the end of the 1950s, the delivery programme has been determined largely by the demand for leak free pumps, so that in the 1990s a change took place in the direction of the group: what started life purely as a trading company has changed with the takeover of some well-known production companies and with constant research and development into the VERDER group which aims at becoming a major industrial supplier for the market segments already mentioned. During the 1970s VERDER was the first company to supply air operated double diaphragm pumps to both the process industry and to equipment suppliers. The original trading partner, failed however, to produce the necessary technological advances. As a result VERDER had to assume the responsibility for the development of its own product line; this has had the added advantage that the feedback of information from the market-place can be assimilated much more quickly and effectively with a view to future developments.
Naturally, in a period of some 30 years a considerable quantity of products have been delivered, so that with the current developments the emphasis must be laid on interchangeability, particularly in the area of dimensions. Qualitative improvements must be seen as a natural consequence, so that all products now carry a 2-year European guarantee.
VERDER continues to invest in the development of a...
VERDER continues to invest in the development of air operated double diaphragm pumps with the aim of being able to supply high quality products which can effectively compete in price with conventional pumps,and has as a motto: simple by design and at this moment steps are being taken to reach this goal. Further on in this brochure you will find a list of all available products with a technical description of each type, together with examples of applications for both metallic and non-metallic pumps.
The advantages of VERDERAIR pumps:
- Easy installation
- Screwed chambers for safe operation
- Rugged, cast feed mounting holes keep your pump from vibrating
- Available as cover-mounted, pail-mounted or wall-mounted units
- Immersible in most situations
- Easy to adapt
- A large scale of material options for fluid versatility with extended pump life
- Air powered convenience for use in a variety of installations with no electrical hazard
- Performs on-demand in remote locations
- Extremely portable for multi-location use
- Pumps move a wide variety of coatings, solvents, viscosity sealants, adhesives, inks, acids and more
- easy to maintain
- Seal-less, leakproof design prevents fluid waste and mess
- Even in wet air, the stainless steel diaphragm rod air motor is designed for long life and corrosion resistance
- Easy to operate
- Pumps reduce or eliminate manual filling and transport
- Reduces the risk of hazardous spills and employee exposure
- Multiple dispense points throughout your plant can easily be served
- Can run dry without pump damage
- No air lubrication necessary
No reviews were found for Verder - Double Diaphragm Pumps. Be the first to review!