From Agriculture - Balers
Like all Vermeer products, the new 605N Vermeer balers are built to last. With a sleek new design, these balers may look different, but what hasn’t changed is the high-performance and reliability they have to offer. Boasting durable, heavy-duty components and the ability to perform at a high capacity, the 605N Vermeer baler works hard to help you run smoothly and efficiently.
- User-friendly durability abounds in the pickup! The optional pickup clutch automatically stops the pickup when desired bale size is reached lessening inadvertent overfill of the bale chamber and protecting the rollers, bearings and belts. Seals on either side of the pickup bushings keep dirt and dust out, also reducing wear and increasing the life of the pickup. Finally, tool-less gauge wheels make adjusting the pickup height easy.
- The ISOBUS compatible, color touchscreen E-Link Pro Display offers enhanced usability, such as easily-accessible bale weight and moisture readings on the home screen with optional scale and/or moisture sensors. It also comes with the ability to keep track of information for up to 20 customers, with up to 10 fields per customer, electronically. Additionally, the E-Link Pro provides operators with feedback on the optional auto-lube greasing system and the pickup clutch control right in the tractor cab.
- Controlled through the E-Link Pro display, the optional auto-lube greasing system provides operators automatic lubrication to critical bearings at user-defined intervals. This automatic system performs best with high-pressure Polyurea grease.
- The dual-stage bale chamber offers increased starting speeds, tighter, more receptive bale starting and smoother, more trouble-free starts. This feature reduces the chamber by 50%, allowing the hay to turn quicker.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Direct Crop Feed means your forage crop is fed directly to the bottom drum and bale-starting chamber … without wrestling through a series of secondary “stop-and-start” stuffer drives or rotors … without the extra handling of fragile legumes. Plus, fewer parts mean less maintenance and lower replacement costs.
- Optional working lights on the side panels and in the netwrap area help keep you operating long into the night. Reinforced steel doors feature flex-fit latches and restraining systems for extra protection when traveling at higher speeds.
- Quality construction! High-strength upper/lower rollers – built through the wall – increase durability. Shaft/ bearing combinations (1¾'/4.4 cm) in the drive system and triple-lip sealed idler bearings improve reliability and extend operating life by minimizing crop contamination. Hex-shaped shafts are easy to maintain and replace.
- Drop ‘n Go bale ejection. When you’re out in the field, making bale after bale, eliminate the wasted time spent to continually engage and disengage your tractor PTO when ejecting a finished bale and reduce the stress to your tractor PTO.
- Netwrap is easy to load, simple to operate. No rubber feed rollers. No feed belts. No routing or wrapping problems. Vermeer has simply eliminated the guesswork and hassles of loading by feeding net directly to the main belts. It handles standard and extra-wide net and stores an extra roll of wrap for quick, easy reloads.