Viper Vantage - Ultimate Gas Leak Detection System
“Viper Vantage” will allow the operator to be environmentally compliant, reduce revenue loss, and maintain safety standards.
The Viper Vantage OGI System offers the best enterprise solution for gas leak detection. Visualize and pinpoint gas leaks without the need to shut down the operation.
The operator can inspect quickly and with ease by using a trusted and familiar UAV system. The Viper Vantage Solution combines the top of the line flight performance and simple setup with the highly sensitive leak detection capability of the FLIR G300a OGI camera and integrated ViperView control.
The system includes UAV, Camera, Software, and Hardware
- Top of the line Commercial Unmanned Aerial System Platform (UAV/Drone)
- FLIR G300a Optical Gas Imaging Camera, 15° Lens
- ViperView Camera Control Software
- 3 Axis gimbal
- Windows 10
- Radio Transmitter
- Radio Harness
- Video Monitor
- HD video link – transmitter/receiver
- Onboard PC and power distribution
- Cables and building material
- Transport Case
A Professional Flight Platform
The Viper Vantage Solution starts with a world-class flight platform selected specifically for the Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) mission. This unmanned aerial system platform is tuned to integrate well with the FLIR sensor payload and Viperview flight control system. We prioritize safety, reliability, functionality, and simplicity in the integration process.
- Weight: 21 lb / 9.5 kg (includes 6 batteries and props)
- Dimensions – Unfolded, including landing gear: 65 x 59 x 28 in
- Dimensions – Folded, excluding landing gear: 17 x 16 x 22 in
- Max Ascent: 16 ft/s (5 m/s)
- Max Descent: 10 ft/s (3 m/s)
- Max Flight Speed: 40 mph without wind
- Max Hovering Time: 32 min (no payload), 16 min (with max payload)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C/14°F to 104°F