Vogt - Model P112F Series - Ice Machine
From Ice Machines
The P112F Series with a capacity range of 6000 pounds of ice per day is the preferred choice of ice machine for thousands of food service, industrial, or start-up packaged ice applications worldwide. Heavy-duty industrial construction, automatic operation, energy efficiency and the best warranty in the business make the Vogt P112F Series the only “clear” choice for your ice making needs.
All surfaces in contact with water or ice are of stainless steel or other rust-resistant materials. Units are factory tested and adjusted for cylinder ice only and can be manually converted to crushed ice in the field if required. Unit can be set for crushed ice at factory with no extra charge if specified on order. Dual ice option is available to provide cylinder or crushed ice from a single unit. This option includes a selector switch to select either type of ice, or in automatic mode will produce both for ice bins equipped with a partition.
- 25 Year Evaporator Warranty
- Voltage: 208/230v.,3p.,60hz.
- Refrigerant 404a
- Cutter for cylinder (default) or crushed ice operation
- Highly efficient Copeland Discus compressor
- Electronic ice bin thermostat
- Ice discharge chute
- Water-cooled or remote air-cooled operation
- Domestic crating for machine and condenser
- Power monitor on 50hz units
- Tube-Ice approximately 7/8“ Diameter X 3/4“ Long (P112F-1“ models)
- Tube-Ice approximately 1 1/8“ Diameter X 1“ Long (P112F 1-1/4“ models)
- Crushed Ice 3/16“ to 1/4“ Thick on all models (approximately 32 lbs./cubic foot)
- Voltage – 460v.,3p.,60hz.
- Voltage – 400v.,3p.,50hz.
- Voltage – 200v.,3p.,50hz. or 230v.,3p.,50hz.
- Voltage – 575v.,3p.,60hz.
- High ambient air-cooled condenser
- Electro-fin coated condenser
- Condenser for sea water
- PLC Control panel (programmable logic controller)
- Dual Ice Feature (cylinder and crushed ice)
- Cutter for 1-1/2“ long ice
- Stainless steel casings
- Remote switch box
- Power monitor (for 60hz.)
- “CE” Approval (400v, 50hz only)
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN)
- Export crating (ISPM-15 Rated)