Vogt - Model P18XT Series - Ice Machine
From Ice Machines
The P18XT Series with a capacity of 10 tons of ice per day is the workhorse of Vogt’s mid-size Tube-Ice machine line. Available as a self-contained water cooled or remote air-cooled unit, the P18XT will provide you with years of dependable service. Heavy-duty industrial construction, automatic operation, energy efficiency and the best warranty in the business make the Vogt P18XT Series the only “clear” choice for your ice making needs.
- 25 Year Evaporator Warranty
- Voltage – 208/230v.,3p.,60hz.
- Refrigerant 404a
- Highly efficient Copeland Discus compressor
- Water-cooled or remote air-cooled operation
- Domestic crating for machine and condenser
- Power monitor on 50hz units
- Tube-Ice approximately 7/8″ Diameter X 3/4″ Long (P18XT-1″ models)
- Tube-Ice approximately 1 1/8″ Diameter X 1″ Long (P18XT 1-1/4″ models)
- Tube-Ice approximately 1 3/8″ Diameter X 1″ Long (P18XT 1-1/2″ models)
- Crushed Ice 3/16″ to 1/4″ Thick on all models (approximately 32 lbs./cubic foot)
- Voltage – 460v.,3p.,60hz.
- Voltage – 400v.,3p.,50hz.
- Voltage – 200v.,3p.,50hz. or 230v.,3p.,50hz.
- Voltage – 575v.,3p.,60hz.
- Electro-fin coated condenser
- Condenser for sea water
- PLC Control panel (programmable logic controller)
- Cutter for 1-1/2” long ice
- Stainless steel casings
- Remote switch box
- Power monitor (for 60hz.)
- “CE” Approval (400v, 50hz only)
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN)
- Export crating (ISPM-15 Rated)