From Volta UV Curing
Volta Mobile 600 UV curing system is equipped with light train for curing sections from DN150 to DN600 using 8x400W UV lamps. It has front and rear viewing cameras for visual control of the curing process. Volta UV lamps enhances UV output in wavelength from 400 nm to 420 nm, right in the limit between long wave ultraviolet and visible light. Longer UVA wavelengths ensures thicker surface curing.
- Working diameters DN150 – DN600
- System control Siemens PLC, proprietary software
- UV lamps 400 W
- Number of lamps 8
- Sensing 4 temperature sensors, 3 IR contactless and one thermocouple
- Cable reel Motorized, automated
- Umbilical cable 200 m (DN20)
- System weight 400 kg
- Dimensions 2.15x0.71x1.2 m and 1.5x1.2x1.2 m with arms folded Light train: 3,5 m
- Materials stainless steel 318, aluminium & carbon steel.
- Power supply 3-phase 380 VAC. Max. power: 17 kVA