Customizable evaporation capacity starting at 300 GPM to over 10,000 GPM.
- Customizable evaporation capacity starting at 300 GPM to over 10,000 GPM.
- Safe walkway for maintenance
- 360° rotational atomizing arm
- Adjustable droplet size by varying speed without changing the water throughput
Each unit has the capability to adjust and control water droplet size to maximize wastewater evaporation efficiency at all times and in all weather conditions. Our wastewater technology allows for control in the event of uncontrollable weather factors.
E3 Evaporators Components
In order to improve wastewater system efficiency, reduce maintenance costs and optimize evaporation, E3 Solutions uses the only atomizer in the global market with:
- 2 HP water–cooled motors.
- Severe duty copper wound.
- Energy consumption rate lower than 1.47 kW.
- Continuous flow rate up to 10 gallons per minute.
- 0 – 15,000 RPM.
In order to mitigate drift and keep water droplets over the wastewater pond footprint, the atomizer and hub creates droplet sizes based on real-time wind speed data.
- Droplet spectra average from 70 – 125 microns.
- 300 serrations and 180 water fracturing outlets.
- Adjustment and customization of wastewater droplets allows for continuous evaporation and the control of contaminant drift in real time and as the wind condition changes.
Because E3’s wastewater technology is meant to last, we ensure a resistance to saline and inorganic chemicals found in wastewater. Additionally, our pump is designed to reduce maintenance and enhance overall productivity.
- Fiber reinforced plastic and stainless steel components.
- Permanently lubricated, high temperature C3 ball bearings.
- Double internal mechanical seals with silicon carbide faces.
- Operates at a minimum of 1 HP.
Because our floating evaporator is fully assembled, it’s prepared for quick water insertion.
- Easy installation and setup. Plug-and-play design.
- Provides a safe servicing platform.
- Wastewater technology made with the most corrosion resistant materials, 304 stainless steel frame, polyurethane pontoon filled with 2- part polyurethane foam.
Because we want to enhance usability, our wastewater technology’s stainless steel control panel box is easy to use and equipped with the most current technology.
- UL certified control panel.
- Weather-tight NEMA 4X rated.
- Fan–cooled with a variable frequency drive.
- Up to three wind–speed ranges.
Above all, we at E3 Solutions want to help you implement the most high-tech wastewater management technology on the market. Even more so, we don’t want this technology to come at a high cost to your business revenue. Therefore, if you need further information on any product or its components, be sure to contact us.
Enhanced Evaporation Percentages Based On Your Weather DataExpert Analysis from years of experience and installations
Please provide the specific information below and one of our experts will be in touch with anticipated evaporation percentages in your project area using our Industry Leading evaporation equipment.
Our experts will formulate annual averages of evaporation to determine the number of rotary atomizers needed.
- Our evaporation analysis is based on many installations around the world.
- Understand how many atomizers are needed for your project based on daily/monthly/yearly evaporation requirements.
Because mistreated wastewater is a threat to all living creatures around the world, finding the right wastewater technology is a challenge that every industry faces. That’s where E3 Solutions’s team of experts steps in!
Historically, industries have relied on inefficient and expensive evaporation processes to treat their wastewater. However, these expensive systems are unable to adjust water droplet sizes and control overspray in real time.