Watergen - Model GEN-40V - Vehicle Atmospheric Water Generation Unit
From Defense Applications
Troops on combat missions rely on continuous supply of water to successfully perform their mission. Today many militaries have defined a requirement of three days of logistics independence, with an average of 10 liters (2.6 gallons) of water per soldier per day. Providing this quantity of water is not an easy task when relying exclusively on the limited number of water tanks that a vehicle can carry.
The compact, vehicle-mounted Atmospheric Water Generator unit is designed to extract water from air and provide cold, fresh, pure drinking water for the vehicle crew. The system is optimized to operate in a wide range of environmental conditions. Units are scaled to fit military tactical vehicles, and can be produced in different dimensions and shapes. Cold water is served from a tap in the vicinity of the cabin.
- Independent water generation unit which creates water independence for the vehicle’s crew.
- A secure water source from within the cabin of the vehicle.
- The water production is automatically optimized with respect to changes in ambient climatic conditions.
- Water quality meets TB MED (USA), STANAG (NATO), World Health Organization (WHO) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards.
- The unit is easy to operate and maintain.
- Includes Watergen’s patented GENius technology enabling extremely high energy efficiency (Wh per liter of water produced) and water production capabilities.