Yamato - Model ADL311SA - Spray Dryer
The compact and most affordable spray dryer which easily micronizes liquid samples into powder. It is highly mobile on wheels or usable as a bench top unit.
- Easy setup, easy operation
- Suitable for heat sensitive samples as high heat is not directly applied to dry fine powder
- Obtain contaminant free fine powder which is not oxidized and contains minimal moisture
- Direct drying of solution or solution liquid into fine powder. No pre or post processes such as filtration, separation, or pulverization required
- Safe and explosion free working is guaranteed in combination with GAS410 due to oxygen & pressure control
- Organic solvents are recovered in a closed loop to protect the environment by minimizing pollution
- Easy operation with one-touch detachable mechanism for drying chamber and cyclone
- Standard equipped with arm jack for easy installation and removal of glassware attachments
- A service outlet (max. 2A) and a sample stand are equipped as standard for connecting a magnetic mixer for stirring suspended liquid samples
- Unique peristaltic pump, nozzle cooling mechanism, pulse jet mechanism and a nozzle knocker for stable spray drying
- Designed for aqueous soluble samples. When organic solvent is used, a GAS410 organic solvent recovery unit is required.
- ADL311SA is highly mobile on wheels, or usable with shorter height as a bench top unit by removing the movable caster.