Yamato - Model GB210A - Versatile Mini Spray Dryer
A compact and versatile spray dryer that can produce powder easily on a laboratory scale. It is capable of drying ultra small samples as low as 0.5g of solid content and can spray dry into fine powder 1μm in size when optional mini cyclone is used. It can perform a variety of applications from preliminary experiments in a pilot plant to drying work in general laboratories.
- Samples unstable at high temperatures can be reliably processed into fine powder. Heat is applied instantly and indirectly to the powder itself.
- Prepared fine powder will not be oxidized, contains minimal moisture and is contaminant-free
- Direct drying from solution/suspension liquid to fine powder with a reduced risk of contamination
- No pre or post processes such as filtration, separation, or pulverization are required
- Processing of samples containing organic solvents is made possible by connecting the Inert N₂ Gas Sealed System GAS410
- Unit can also be used as a fluid bed drying granulator by installing a separate mini bed attachment GF200 instead of GF300 spray drying attachment.
- An automatic lift is equipped as standard to enable easy installation or removal of glass drying chamber attachment
- A service outlet (max. 2A) and a sample stand are equipped as standard for connecting a magnetic mixer for stirring suspended liquid sample.
- Stable spray drying using a unique peristaltic pump, nozzle cooling mechanism, pulse jet mechanism and a nozzle knocker enable stable spray drying.