Zef-Scientific - Model 5 - V:Kit
V:Kit is comprehensive. Qualification using V:Kit is a seamless operation, combining:
- Reference standards
- Documentation - qualification protocols, audit trails, reporting tools
V:Kit provides a single, harmonised qualification platform
V:Kit uses one standard approach, regardless of instrument manufacturer, providing a platform that can unify the quality and consistency of your qualifications across:
- All makes of instrument
- All laboratories
- All locations
V:Kit lets you Take Control
- It incorporates a wide range of qualification protocols to meet your requirements.
- We can deliver bespoke protocols designed specifically to your own needs.
V:Kit is benefits service providers, and labs
- For service providers – V:Kit offers a clear competitive advantage, including cost and quality beneifts
- For labs – especially those with lots of different makes of equipment spread over different locations, V:Kit provides a common qualification platform that's conveniently accessible.
Your starting point as a user is the V:Kit 5 Application. This software is delivered online – downloaded to your PC, laptop or tablet running Windows 7 or 8 (see below for minimum system requirements). With your software you receive 1 year's licence subscription for 1 registered user.
You can add test licences, reference standards, and buy qualification tools as and when needed.
When you buy a V:Kit 5 Application licence, a secure online database is created for your company. This acts as a central repository for all your V:Kit 5 data.
You can use V:Kit 5 as a stand-alone system, which synchronises with your online database when your device is connected to the Internet. During your licensed period, when you're online – your V:Kit 5 software may also be updated with modifications or upgrades. For those who use devices permanently connected to the Internet, a version of V:Kit 5 is available that synchronises data automatically.
Operations available in the software include:
- Manage users and assign permissions levels
- Create and print protocols
- Import and view licences
- Run new protocols
- Resume existing protocols
- View integrated procedures and standard traceability
- Log deviations
- Review completed protocols
- Print or re-print audit-ready reports
- Create a summary report.
The V:Kit 5 Application licence allows you to perform all functions with the software, apart from running or resuming protocols.
V:Kit 5 runs in 2 key modes: 'Standard', and 'Premium'.
The essential feature of V:Kit 5 Standard, is that 'quick' qualifications can be performed. In which the user sets the test, the test setpoints and parameters, and the test criteria immediately prior to performing the test.
V:Kit 5 Premium offers the same features, but also uses a more controlled style of OQ delivery, i.e. 'Protocol' tools. Users with 'manager' permissions can create and manage protocols – defining the tests to be performed, their set points and their criteria. After creating a protocol, these setpoints and criteria are locked. The qualification can then be performed without the engineer/technician being able to make changes.
There is also an extension to the 'Premium' mode: 'SDK' – a software development kit for new techniques. This is used by V:Kit Ltd to develop bespoke tests for customers, such as transforming existing 'MS Office'-based protocols into V:Kit.
Minimum operating system and hardware requirements for V:Kit 5 are:
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 OS
- Processor: 1GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Disk Space (minimum): 32-bit – 850MB; 64-bit – 2GB
No reviews were found for Zef-Scientific - Model 5 - V:Kit. Be the first to review!