Escort ELF air sampling pumps feature a state of the art electronic laminar flow sensor to provide a constant flow control with ± 2.5% regulation of flow rate (from 1-3 lpm) with automatic compensation for changes in battery voltage, temperature, altitude, and sample load. An internal secondary standard calibrates the pump continuously and needs to checked against a primary standard only once per month (or every 200 hours for coal mine dust sampling).
- Patented electronic laminar flow control.
- Internal secondary standard calibrates the pump continuously, maintaining OSHA compliance.
- Check against a primary standard only once a month or every 200 hours for coal mine dust sampling.
- Inlet filter traps moisture and particular matter.
- Stainless steel-filled plastic case provides EMI/RFI protection.
- Rated IP66 for resistance to water and dust ingress.
- Exceptionally quiet operation.
- Flow-Fault Indicator shows any sample inlet blockage.
- Run/Hold feature allows “time out” during sampling process.
- Elapsed time readout and low-battery warning.
- Low flow and dual tube sampling available with Gemini Twin-Port Sampler.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- NIOSH certified for coal mine dust sampling (TC-74-030)
- MSHA certified as intrinsically safe for underground use (Approval # 2G-3924-1).
- UL approved as intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations, Class I, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Groups E, F and G; Class III, Division I locations.
- ATEX Approved models available. Contact Zefon or your Zefon distributor for details.
Reviews have been disabled for Zefon Escort ELF - Personal Air Sampling Pump.