ZG Boiler - Autoclave for AAC Plant
Autoclaved aerated concrete, shorted as AAC, is a highly thermally insulated concrete-based material used for both internal and external construction. AAC has excellent thermal insulating qualities and is also easily installed. Another benefit is that it can be routed, sanded, and cut to size on-site using standard carbon steel tools.It is a lightweight, precast building material that simultaneously provides structure, insulation, and fire- and mold-resistance. AAC products include blocks, wall panels, floor and roof panels, and lintels. Autoclaves are used to cure AAC using live steam. These autoclaves are usually very long in order to accommodate rail-car loading techniques. ZG designs and manufacturers AAC autoclaves for a many of leading AAC producers.
Most popular related searches
- Condition: New
- Raw Material: Sand/fly ash
- Processing: Brick Production Line
- Curing method: Autoclaved and aerated
- Warranty: 360 days
- Place of Origin: China
- Voltage: 380V/50Hz(220V)
- Capacity: 50,000-300,000m3/year
- Automatic: yes
- Model Number: FGZCS
- Certification: ASME, ISO9001
- Weight: according to models
- Type: Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
- For the production of AAC blocks, Sand Lime Bricks, Fiber Cement
- Advanced automaton control system
- Vacuum ring system and steam distribution piping are included
- Multiple point safety control devices and built with highest safety standards
- design catering to your exact requirement.
- Design and manufacturing according international standards including ASME, GOST-R.
No reviews were found for ZG Boiler - Autoclave for AAC Plant. Be the first to review!