Zhili - Bimetallic Composite Hammer
From Crusher Hammer
Our patent products with independent research and development (China Patent No. 200810049101.2) --- Bimetal thermal-composite material. Bi-metal composite materials: working lifetime up to 2-3 times of traditional single material, especially used in large ball mill liner. It is our patent products with independent research and development (China Patent No. 200810049101.2) --- Bi-metal thermal-composite material.
- Application ore mining
- certification ISO9001:2000/BV certificate
- application cement plant, quarry, power..
- wanrranty one year
- Material Iron
- hardness 35-65HRC
- Dimensions Standard
- quality tester ultrasonic fault detector
- This product adopts special technology and professional process to combine two materials with different performance into a whole one under molten condition. The interface of combining is up to 100%.
- The hardness of bi-metal thermal composite material is up to HRC62-65.
- Its impact ductility is over (AK) 30J/cm2.
- It has high anti-friction effects and safe reliability.
- It is especially used to produce hammers and board hammers used in large crushers, liners used in large ball mill crushers. Effects can be more remarkable when it is used in harsh environment, other crushing conditions like limestone, cement clinker, sand stone, coal spoil, basalt etc.