Acoustic Testing & Problem Solving Services
From Sound Tests & Air Tightness Testing
Pre-completion acoustic commissioning tests may be required to satisfy various project obligations, such as BREEAM, Building Regulations Part E for dwellings, hotels, schools or simply to demonstrate compliance with the client's specifications. Similarly, before a refurbishment project, it may be prudent to examine the acoustic performance of the existing building fabric. Or you may be the tenant in a building which you feel is suffering from poor acoustics, e.g. poor speech privacy between rooms.
Hann Tucker Associates offer a full acoustic testi...
Hann Tucker Associates offer a full acoustic testing covering the following areas.
- Sound Insulation Testing (Airborne & Impact Noise)
- Air Tightness Testing
- Background Noise Level Measurements (e.g. from Internal Building Services)
- Ambient Noise Level Measurements (e.g. for External Noise Intrusion or Noise Transfer from Adjoining Internal Areas
- Reverberation Time Measurements in all Spaces from Cellular Offices to Theatre Halls
- External Noise Assessments (e.g. Plant Noise Emissions, Demolition & Construction Noise/Vibration, Activity Noise Breakout etc.)
The above tests can be subsequently used to inform noise/vibration mitigation measures or remedial treatments to a building's structure. Hann Tucker Associates are UKAS accredited for sound insulation and air tightness testing and have over 40 years of experience in acoustics, noise control and vibration control.
No reviews were found for Acoustic Testing & Problem Solving Services. Be the first to review!