AdEdge - Arsenic Treatment and Removal Services
From Contaminants - Inorganic Contaminants
The dangers of arsenic in drinking water are masked by its colorless, odorless appearance. It is a carcinogen that occurs naturally in groundwater and is known for leading to dangerous health conditions such as cancer and heart failure. Compliance with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the World Health Organization’s (WHO) maximum contaminant level (MCL) of 10 parts per billion (ppb) for arsenic impacts thousands of water systems throughout the United States and other countries around the globe.
AdEdge offers multiple water treatment solutions rated from 10 gallons per minute (gpm) to more than 20 million gallons per day (MGD) to meet treatment needs. Choosing the right option is variable upon flow rates, arsenic concentration, the presence of co-contaminants, and site-specific conditions or limitations. These options include:
- Adsorption using granular ferric oxide (GFO) media
- Coagulation/filtration with iron augmentation
Available solutions include a line of packaged, pre-engineered APU systems, which are the ideal solution for public water systems, schools, subdivisions and more. AdEdge also has a line of modular treatment systems that arrive unassembled, ready for hook-up when they are installed on site. These solutions can incorporate the absorption, oxidation/filtration, and/or coagulation/filtration treatment processes with pre- and post-treatment for a complete integrated system.
Why Choose AdEdge for Arsenic Removal Needs?
- Participation in 12 successful U.S. EPA arsenic demonstration projects
- More than 400 arsenic treatment systems throughout the world.
- Range of treatment options available to meet treatment needs and goals
- Independent studies have proven AdEdge's Bayoxide® E33 adsorption media to be the highest performing technology for arsenic removal
- All treatment technologies are NSF 61 certified
No reviews were found for AdEdge - Arsenic Treatment and Removal Services. Be the first to review!