AdEdge - Hydrogen Sulfide Treatment Services
Hydrogen sulfide is a common nuisance contaminant. Although it is usually not a significant health hazard, hydrogen sulfide can have a temporary laxative effect on humans and young livestock. They also may clog plumbing and stain clothing. Hydrogen sulfide produces an offensive “rotten egg” odor and taste in the water, especially when the water is heated.
Treatment options depend on the form and quantities in which hydrogen sulfide occur in untreated water. Therefore, it is critical that a comprehensive water analysis be conducted.
AdEdge provides treatment for hydrogen sulfide using our AD26 oxidation/filtration media in our systems. By using our water filtration system we are able to reduce the amount of hydrogen sulfide in the water system.
AdEdge offers a line of packaged, pre-engineered APU systems which are the ideal solution for public water systems, industrial process applications, commercial applications, subdivisions, and more. We also have a line of modular treatment systems that arrive to site unassembled, ready for hook-up when they arrive onsite. These solutions can incorporate the oxidation/filtration and/or coagulation/filtration treatment processes with pre-and-post treatment for a complete integrated system.
- High filtration rates while maintaining a small footprint.
- Capable of treating water with flow rates ranging from 5 GPM to 5 MGD.
- Hundreds of iron and manganese solutions throughout the United States, Canada, and Latin America.
- AD26 media has superior handling properties, stability, and NSF 61 certification.
- Long media life – typically over 10 years before replacement.
- Highly catalytic/oxidative activity for co-precipitation.