AdEdge - Iron and Manganese Treatment Services
Iron and Manganese are common in groundwater and are typically seen as nuisiance contaminants which cause discoloration and taste issues with water. In addition to the effects iron and manganese have on drinking water, these two contaminants create headaches in many industrial and commerical process applications, including boiler feeds, cooling towers, and industrial remediation among others.
The United States Environmental Protection Agency lists iron and manganese as secondary contaminants and set their maximum contaminant levels at 0.3 mg/L iron and 0.05 mg/L manganese.
AdEdge Water Technologies uses AD26 oxidation/filtration media or ADGS+ coagulation/filtration media for the removal of these contaminants. These processes allow for significantly higher flow rates per square foot of media, less backwashing, and small footprint systems which leads to lower capital and operating costs.
AdEdge offers a line of packaged, pre-engineered APU systems which are the ideal solution for public water systems, municipal water systems, industrial process applications, commerical applications, subdivisions, and more. We also have a line of modular treatment systems that arrive to site unassembled, ready for hook-up when they arrive onsite. These solutions can incorporate the oxidation/filtration and/or coagulation/filtration treatment processes with pre-and-post treatment for a complete integrated system.
- High filtration rates while maintaining a small footprint.
- Capable of treating water with flow rates ranging from 10 GPM to over 12 MGD.
- Hundreds of iron and manganese solutions throughout the United States, Canada, and Latin America.
- Superior handling properties, stability, and NSF 61 certification.
- Long media life – typically over 10 years before replacement.
- Highly catalytic/oxidative activity for co-precipitation.
- Iron and Manganese
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Hexavalent Chromium