BORSIG Membrane Technology offers its customers in the oil and gas, refinery, tank farm and petrochemical industries a complete service package or individual services, so that you can fully focus on your core competence.
Our service team is trained according to SCC and VCA and consists of seasoned engineers and technicians who are in charge of plants and installations worldwide. Thanks to our many years of experience in servicing industrial plants and the required multidisciplinary competence in process engineering, plant design, control and instrumentation, as well as explosion protection, we know what matters.
We offer you reliability, economic efficiency and protection for your assets. We can perform or co-ordinate all services ourselves and are hence capable of making optimum use of synergies. The basic requirement for optimum plant efficiency and to avoid non-scheduled downtime is regular inspection and the check of all functions and installation parts subject to wear by competent experts. Innovative measuring and analysis methods help to avoid failures and breakdowns. Using software-supported systems for maintenance and service scheduling, we develop with you specific strategies for your particular application in order to establish perfectly timed and cost saving maintenance and service intervals. These made-to-measure concepts ensure that plant availability and productivity increase, environmental burdens become fewer, and maintenance costs drop significantly.
- Process development and optimisation
- Basic- and detail engineering
- Process control and visualisation
- Operator training
- After-sales-services, maintenance and trouble-shooting
- Maintenance and trouble-shooting of third-party vapour recovery units
- Plant-specific maintenance contracts and spare-parts management
- Standby service and remote-service for software updates and trouble-analyses
- Process optimisation of existing plants and systems
- Hazard and operability studies (HAZOP) of BORSIG and third-party VRUs and other plants and systems, IPF analysis
- Pressure vessel tests in co-operation with responsible authorities
- Performance tests of BORSIG and third-party plants and systems, including gas and emission- and capacity measurement, gas analyses
- Emission reports for refineries and tank farms