Aftermarket Engineering Services
Custom engineering from conception to completion. PCC is a world leader in the design and supply of thermal oxidizer systems, industrial air heaters, specialty low NOx burners, downstream air pollution control equipment, and heat recovery systems. We also hold the in-house expertise to assist you with Environmental Engineering and Consulting Services. PCC has successfully provided Engineering and Consulting Services specific to energy optimization, emissions reduction, combustion equipment capacity upgrades, de-bottlenecking, equipment retrofits, FEED studies, and process variation studies.
Upfront Environmental Engineering Consulting
Using ASPEN modeling software, Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) analysis, and 3D solid models as needed, PCC will evaluate and design a solution for each application. Along with specialized software, we employ our best tool of all: PCC engineers and Professional Engineers (P.E.), who hold degrees in various engineering disciplines.
What is a typical Engineering Study?
- PCC will custom design an Engineering Study to suit your specific needs.
A typical Engineering Study though might include some or all of these elements:
- Initial site visitation and survey
- Review of current or proposed operating data
- Preparation of energy and mass balance calculations
- Evaluation of proposed or existing system with any and/or all process modifications
Written report summarizing the study including:
- Implications of system variations
- Recommended system modifications
- Results of energy and mass balance calculations
- Recommended control system modifications (if required)
- Budget or Firm price proposal for supply of recommended changes (PCC specializes in all phases of project execution.)