Aftermarket Engineering Services
PCC is a world leader in the design and supply of thermal oxidizer systems, industrial air heaters, specialty low NOx burners, downstream air pollution control equipment, and heat recovery systems. We also hold the in-house expertise to assist you with Environmental Engineering and Consulting Services. PCC has successfully provided Engineering and Consulting Services specific to energy optimization, emissions reduction, combustion equipment capacity upgrades, de-bottlenecking, equipment retrofits, FEED studies, and process variation studies.
PCC will custom design an Engineering Study to suit your specific needs.
A typical Engineering Study though might include some or all of these elements:
Initial site visitation and survey
Review of current or proposed operating data
Preparation of energy and mass balance calculations
Evaluation of proposed or existing system with any and/or all process modifications
- Implications of system variations
- Recommended system modifications
- Results of energy and mass balance calculations
- Recommended control system modifications (if required)
- Budget or Firm price proposal for supply of recommended changes (PCC specializes in all phases of project execution.)