From Air Quality Services
Air dispersion models are tools to assess impacts from air pollution sources. Why are these tools important? Air permit applicants must show that potential air quality impacts will not exceed specific health thresholds. If used before pollution sources are actually built, air dispersion models can be more advantageous than air monitoring.
What makes BlueScape stand out?
- We have extensive experience using air dispersion modeling tools preferred by USEPA, state and local agencies for air quality impact evaluation.
- We understand how to properly apply the models and recommend technical refinements to reduce calculated impacts.
- We have solid working relationships with various agency staff that review dispersion modeling studies.
- We use high-quality software and graphical tools such as ARCVIEW to provide clear, accurate visual representation of air quality impacts.
BlueScape will help you present a detailed, technical explanation of your project's air quality impacts to regulatory agencies and the public.
When your company must meet these regulation requirements:
- Minor & major new source review air permitting
- AB2588 'Toxics Hot Spots' regulation
- California Proposition 65
- CEQA & NEPA air quality impact studies
- RCRA permitting and waste handling regulations
Turn To BlueScape...
We provide the necessary technical services:
- Stationary source air quality impact calculations for criteria pollutants.
- Health risk assessments for air toxic emissions from stationary sources.
- Traffic studies: CO and NOx air quality impacts from mobile sources.
- Meteorological data preprocessing for dispersion modeling.
- Third-party review of air quality impact studies.
- Good engineering design studies for proper stack ventilation.
We utilize various tools:
ISCST3, CALPUFF, ISC3EV, SCREEN3, CALINE4, OBODM, ARCVIEW, AERMOD, VISCREEN, PLUVUE, RTDM, CTSCREEN, CALINE4, SHORTZ, SURFER, BPIP
We help you to understand and communicate air quality impacts from your proposed project.