Air Emissions & Stack Testing
INTEX’s Air Testing Division (formerly Scott Environmental Technologies) is a group of scientists, engineers and technicians with stack testing experience in a wide variety of industries including pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing, surface coatings, adhesives and industrial/commercial boilers. We assist our clients in maintaining compliance with Title V and Synthetic Minor Air Permits. With over 25 years of experience and the respect of the local, state and federal regulatory agencies, we conduct orderly and efficient source testing and emissions monitoring programs.
LIST OF SERVICES
LIST OF SERVICES
- VOC Destruction Efficiency Testing (Thermal Oxidizer Testing)
- Air Emission Inventories and Audits
- Air Sampling and Monitoring Programs
- Construction and Operating Permit Applications and Surveys (Title V)
- Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS) Services
- Cylinder Gas Audits (CGAs) & Relative Accuracy Test Audits (RATAs)
- NIOSH Test Methods
- Process-specific Protocol Development
- Opacity Evaluations
- Stack Emission and Source Testing, EPA Methods 1-29, 201A, 202, 204 and 306
- Test Methods Development
- 40 CFR Part 60 Subpart ZZZZ- National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants
- Reciprocal Internal Combustion Engine National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (RICE NESHAPS)
- Compliance testing for target compounds, e.g. carbon monoxide, formaldehyde
- Contact us to learn more about our air emissions and stack testing.
NJ NOx RACT Boiler Testing
NJDEP Reduces Nox Emission Thresholds
The New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) has reduced nitrogen oxides (NOx) emission thresholds for boilers with a heat input range of 25 MMBTU/hr to 50 MMBTU/hr. The regulation, promulgated in October, 2010 and found under N.J.A.C. 7:27-19 (http://state.nj.us/dep/aqm/Sub19.pdf), requires that the boilers be tested for NOx and carbon monoxide (CO). This new regulation requires that the affected facilities start the NOx emission compliance process by May 1, 2011, with a testing deadline of November 1, 2011.
No reviews were found for Air Emissions & Stack Testing. Be the first to review!