EI’s air quality service focus is to assist our clients in achieving regulatory compliance, while minimizing costs and providing permit conditions that allow for maximum operating flexibility. This includes all aspects of air quality assessment including preliminary facility expansion planning, identification of pollutants, development of emission control strategies, selection and/or engineering design of air pollution control equipment, regulatory permitting and demonstration of permit compliance.
EI's air emissions services to industrial clients include:
- Air pollutant emission inventories
- Compliance evaluations
- Clean Air Act Title V permitting
- Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) permitting
- Non-attainment permitting
- Ambient air impact evaluations
- Atmospheric dispersion modeling
- Air emission control services
- Control systems evaluations and engineering design
EI has provided air pollution consulting services to numerous industries, ranging in complexity from grain mills to semiconductor manufacturers and the chemical industry. EI has also worked closely with numerous industries and trade associations in the development of state and federal regulations including NESHAP, NSPS, PSD, and MACT.