Air Pollution Services
Grove Scientific & Engineering Company (GSE) is certified by the Florida State Board of Professional Engineers and has been in business since 1987. We specialize in all aspects of air quality consulting. Industrial air pollution has been our focus over the last 22 years and have worked in nearly every industrial sector in the market. Our knowledge of science and engineering are combined to provide our industrial client with solutions to complex air pollution control applications. We have conducted over 400 air pollution projects since 1987 in 45 states and 8 countries.
- Prepare permit applications for construction or operation permits, annual operation reports, renewal application, permit transfers and permit modification.
- Air pollution control equipment feasibility and design studies
- Title V permitting
- Emissions inventories
- Visible emissions testing
- General engineering consulting on all types of air pollution sources
- Air dispersion modeling
- Air toxics monitoring
- Air curtain, solid and bio-hazardous waste incinerator consulting
- Resource for energy recovery and source testing.
- Catalytic or thermal incinerator consulting
- Ambient air (carbon monoxide, particulates, etc.) and weather monitoring
- Expert testimony