EPS - Air Quality Permitting & Compliance Services
EPS provides a full range of air quality services for industrial, commercial, and governmental facilities. We assist our clients from planning and site selection through the permitting process. Our air quality consultants have the real-world experience of working in industry, as well as within state regulatory agencies. We also assist our clients with ongoing compliance – using our proven Air Records Management Systems (ARMS), your organization will meet the myriad of regulations in a manner that is organized and manageable.
Our Air Quality Services include:
- Construction and Operating Permits – New Source Review (NSR), and Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD), Title V, Synthetic Minor/Conditional Major.
- Regulatory Impact Assessments and Implementation, including NESHAP and NSPS Regulations.
- Control Determinations - Best Achievable Control Technology (BACT), Lowest Achievable Emission Rate (LAER), and Reasonably Available Control Technology (RACT) determinations.
- Batch Process Chemical Modeling – NESHAP-compliant chemical process emissions modeling for the Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturing Industry (SOCMI).
- Air Dispersion Modeling – HAP/toxic air pollutant dispersion models and PSD Dispersion Modeling for NAAQS compliance, increments, and visibility.
- Air Records Management Systems (ARMS) – Recordkeeping systems for initial and ongoing compliance, including monthly emission calculations and tracking systems tailored to each facility.
- Emissions Credit Banking and Trading – Calculation and documentation of emissions reduction credits and credit brokerage.
- Stack test coordination, planning, and observation of stack tests.