Cornerstone provides air quality services to clients across a wide range of industrial and commercial sectors. Offering air quality services from project design support through permitting, to post-permit compliance, our skilled air quality staff supports clients through an entire process. Our air quality services personnel include a diverse mix of mechanical, chemical, civil, and environmental engineers, working alongside air pollution scientists with a depth of experience in all areas of air quality services. Many of our air quality personnel have both consulting and regulatory experience. Our approach includes extensive hands-on experience in examining production processes from the perspective of emissions and regulatory compliance.
- New Source Review (NSR) and Title V Air Permitting, including Best Available Control Technology (BACT)/Lowest Achievable Emission Rate (LAER) evaluations/state-specific BACT/BAT
- Atmospheric dispersion modeling (toxics, NSR/PSD, state-specific requirements)
- NSPS/NESHAP/permit compliance support
- Compliance assessments and emission source inventories
- Ambient air monitoring/monitoring plan development
- Point source emissions testing review and oversight
- Community awareness/public relations support