Airtightness for Part L Building Regulations and Building Standards compliance
From a single dwelling to the largest commercial development, BSRIA offers stress-free compliance to Part L Building Regulations and Scottish Building Standards. BSRIA provides nationwide airtightness testing, consultancy, design reviews and support services on all buildings, both dwellings and non-dwellings. We have regionally based engineers in England, Wales for Part L Building Regulations and Scotland for Building Standards to provide a cost-effective, local service. BSRIA also tests buildings in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland in partnership with Anderson Mechanical Services.
Why choose BSRIA?
- over 30 years experience and over 80,000 tests, to help your building pass Part L Building Regulations and Scottish Building Standards first time
- rapid response from a nationwide fleet of testing equipment
- minimum disruption on site and immediate results
- practical, cost-effective remedies on-site if your building fails a test
- a one-stop-shop with wide ranging support services including thermal imaging, roof inspections and smoke tests
As a member of ATTMA, the appointed air pressure testing organisation for the BINDT, BSRIA is UKAS accredited to test to CIBSE TM23, BS EN 13829, and ATTMA TSL1 and TSL2, guaranteeing certificates will be recognised by your Building Control Officer for Part L Building Regulations and Scottish Building Standards compliance.