Analysis & Control of Technical Water
Analysis of technical water in order to optimise operation and service life of your system and provide documentation. Analysis and control of technical water quality. Water in ”technical” systems such as boiler and circulation systems and production plants and thus technical water types such as feed water, circulation water, condensates or cooling water need to keep a number of quality requirements, depending on the system in question and the type of water.
If the water quality is not satisfactory, you risk problems such as increased corrosion, deposit formation and priming in steam boilers. This may entail increased operation costs, operation disturbances and damage of the system.
Thus, apart from your own daily inspection of pH, conductivity and hardness, a water quality check by an independent laboratory is advisable to ensure a satisfactory quality.
Consultancy connected to our analysis of technical water
Subscription agreements for systems with technical water
You can always send samples for control of the various quality parameters or call us with a problem that needs investigation. Furthermore, we have two types of subscriptions:
1) Documentation and control subscription
- The analysis extent is customized by our experts regarding the necessary analyses for the system in question
- We send you the sample bottles at the agreed intervals
- We analyse and report the results as accredited testing (DANAK accreditation no. 65)
- The subscription may consist of analysis documentation only, but it may also include consultancy, if so agreed
2) Operation inspection and control subscription
- On-site analysis of e.g. conductivity, pH and oxygen
- Sampling and fast analysis of parameters such as content of iron, silicic acid and salts
- Inspection of facilitating instruments
- Service of facilitating instruments, such as e.g. supply of reagents for on-line silica metres
Special analysis of technical water