Our analytical services team leads the way in the measurement of airborne molecular contamination (AMC) for semiconductor cleanrooms, photolithography applications and OEM compliance. Analytical Services is one of more than 30 Global Laboratories within Entegris and provides expertise for scanner/stepper OEM compliance, process troubleshooting, materials outgasing and chemical filter validation testing.
Typical AMC classes analyzed are volatile and nonvolatile organic compounds, anions (acids) and cations (bases) as well as low- and high-molecular weight, silicon containing compounds. Supply gas moisture can also be tested onsite.
Frequent onsite test locations are upstream and downstream of AMC filter installations, either in air handler, FFU or tool-top implementations, as well as scanner filter cabinets and fab supply gases. In addition, Entegris Analytical Services can receive a variety of materials for outgas and cleanliness testing and operates a state of the art wind tunnel test facility. Here we test new or used filters or filter stacks at nominal flow, temperature and humidity at the industry’s lowest test concentrations for the most realistic and accurate AMC filter performance.
Entegris Analytical Services provides in-field support for AMC filter products and Gas purification systems.
- Scanner/stepper OEM compliance
- General AMC analysis services
- Chemical filter performance testing
- Materials AMC Outgas Testing
- Why Choose Entegris Analytical Services?
- We are the fastest AMC sampling service in the semiconductor industry (in and out of the fab within one work shift)
- We operate optimized technology for the best performance
- We emphasize quality and ease of use
- We have scanner OEM approval and in-depth applications knowledge
- The combination of AMC filter products and onsite analytical validation is unique in the industryOur analytical services operation is ISO 17025 accredited, has a worldwide network of trained and experienced sampling personnel and brings strong relationships with Scanner OEMs.
In addition, we offer a broad suite of products for comprehensive contamination control solutions and are a preferred partner for OEM compliance measurements.
No reviews were found for Analytical Services. Be the first to review!