Analytical Solutions Laboratory
From Laboratory Services
In order to maintain the highest levels of customer service, ChemTreat operates a state of the art analytical laboratory to support field testing, troubleshoot complex problems, and create new solutions for your application.
Our laboratory is staffed with dedicated water analysis personnel, allowing ChemTreat to maintain the fastest average analytical turnaround time in the industry. With over 40 years of experience, we have a deep understanding of the problems found in influent, effluent, process, cooling tower, and boiler water treatment. We also provide our customers with certificates of analysis for various types of sampling, including water, microbiological, deposit, and corrosion coupons.
Analytical Instrumentation Capabilities
- Eight Channel Liquid Particle Counter
- Chromatography capabilities including Ion Chromatography (IC) and Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Metals analysis including Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP), Inductively Coupled Plasma
- Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS), Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS)
- Mercury analysis by cold vapor atomic fluorescence (CVAF)
- Inorganic deposit analysis by X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- Organic classifications by Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Total Organic Carbon analyzer using UV-Persulfate Oxidation