The Andon System indicates the nature and location of faults. It facilitates the manual detection of occurring faults and notifies the concerned authorities about the type of the fault that has occurred. The alert is activated by the user himself using the switches. Andon System incorporates WSCADA system that collects wireless data from the system and allows making online changes to the controlling parameters and settings.
- Alarm notification system for fault alerts
- A software installed in the central LAN provides pop-ups whenever fault in the system is detected
- Corresponding LED blinks at the occurrence of every fault
- Total downtime calculation
- Downtime reset through software
- More than 100 stations can be added through the RTU unit for the indication of different faults